Nine Reasons Why We Want To Wear Yoga Pants To Work
I am a fashion enthusiast. There have been jobs where I have woken up in the morning, looking forward to only what I am going to wear. From pants to denims to jumpsuits, I have rocked them all, and rocked them well. But after years of stuffing myself into uncomfortable pleats, and too-tight-to-breathe-in pants, my patience has been worn thin; so much that during most days, I find myself immediately unbuttoning the top button of my jeans or pulling them up high enough to be able to sit cross-legged in them the moment I hit my desk.
Come to think of it, all of it can be avoided by a simple change of allowing wearing yoga pants to work. I am not sure why it is already not a corporate policy, considering we have enough reasons for why we’d love to wear our yoga pants to work. Such as:
- Nothing speaks comfort better than a pair of yoga pants that let you sit and stretch in your seat, without having to war with your irritating buttons, or a fear of bursting out at the seams.
- They make you feel, and look, slimmer, even on the days when you eat more than your appetite allows.
- They make for perfect motivation to go for a run, or hit the gym after work, because half the struggle of having to change afterwards is already taken care of.
- Leggings or yoga pants literally go with anything and everything. One can easily turn them up a notch with a nice pair of heels and a blouse.
- They are the best buy for any woman because you know you’ll make use of them to the fullest. From actual yoga, to work, to parties, to when you’re traveling, a good pair of yoga pants goes a long way, and makes for the best investment.
- They are also one of the most inexpensive buys in your wardrobe. Buying them even in bulk doesn’t feel like burning a hole in your pocket.
- Yoga pants are an instant ego and derriere boost for they make your legs look toned and your behind in good shape, and who doesn’t want that?
- With yoga pants, you eliminate even the slightest possibility of a wardrobe malfunction because they aren’t just durable, they’re stretchable to the extent of allowing you to become a pretzel in your seat, and still not tear apart.
- Yoga pants or leggings are also comfortable and often the best pick to pass out in after an unexpected night of drinking with girlfriends or colleagues!
Image Source : Pexels